Bring your overlocker, threads and fabric to learn how to unlock the overlocker. Use it, thread it, learn how to sew jersey, wovens.
This is a 2 hour group workshop
Please note it is up a flight of stairs, but we can help carry your machines up the stairs if needed. Drop off is available at the rear of the property. Please contact us for more details.
What is provided:
- Learn how to cut out the fabric and pattern placement.
- Use of irons, scissors, threads, and fabrics to practise with.
- Help, advice and support throughout the workshop
- Step by step instructions and demonstrations
- A fun and friendly environment to meet like-minded people.
This 2 hour workshop is held upstairs in our shop in Northallerton High Street.
What you need to bring:
- Overlocker with 4 different coloured threads (if you want to use one of ours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance). Don't forget the power cable, foot pedal if you use one.
- Optional Notebook and pen for notes
-Your glasses for sewing if needed.
-Fabric for your project or we have a range of fabrics available in store to purchase as needed.
- Basic sewing kit including pins, scissors,